Wednesday, August 2, 2017

How to Sign up with Level Thrive

Hello my name is Phyllis Conner and I am a Brand Promoter for Level Thrive. I am here to tell you about how you can sign up with our health and wellness company.First I give a potential customer or promoter my website link for them to look over. My website link is 
 .

We have two different accounts one is a customer account and the other is a promoter account.

CUSTOMER ACCOUNT

  • Free to join
  • Get your products free (with 2 referrals)
  • Free Website
  • No Membership fee


PROMOTER ACCOUNT

  • Free to join
  • Get your products free (with 2 referrals)
  • Free Website
  • No Membership Fee
  • No Sales Quota
  • Earn Commissions
With the customer account all that is needed is to have an active email address. The promoter account takes more information on it. If I am the one to set up an account for them as a customer I get their email address and make up a user name and password. I send it to them in message and give them their website link plus their user ID and password. I always tell them if they have any problems signing in to let me know. After they are signed up I give them the link to Level's Facebook page for them to like. To help them attract customers or promoters I send them photos and some sample posts to go by and have them make a post up and share it on their timeline and in any work from groups or Free advertising groups on Facebook.There are many places where they can share this opportunity with which is Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest and any other social networks they have. I also set them up with one of my uplines to do a 3way call with and if they aren't comfortable with that we get together on chat with my upline. She is there to answer any of their questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment